Most lotto players don’t know how to pick lottery numbers that win because they believe its sheer luck picking random numbers, birthdays, anniversaries, fueling the fire of possibly winning, or adjusting their religions to pick God’s will. Those aren’t strategies to win the lottery, they are strategies to enhance your chances of winning. You’ll still probably lose, but at least you could win, right? Over the last couple of years, there have been numerous books, seminars, and websites released by mathematicians, lottery retailers, and other enthusiasts that teach you how to pick lottery numbers that win. The biggest tip they all agree on is don’t pick numbers in sequence, such as 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, or 01, 11, 21, 31, 41, 49. Obviously they have found that if you do win a prize with those numbers, you most likely picked the wrong number (or combination) so stay away from them. Most people also tend to think that the more numbers you pick, the better your chances are of winning. However, that number doesn’t matter, nor does it make it any easier to win, especially if those numbers are part of a pattern. If you listen to experts, most of them will tell you that to ensure you win, you need to be selective in picking numbers.liability, meaning you only pick those numbers that have the best chance of being drawn. Yes, the amount of numbers you pick does count, yet it’s not worth losing your chances on picking numbers in a sequence. The experts know that life is often about getting a run of lucky runs, so if you’ll be hitting the lotto, you’d probably be best sticking to those numbers or combination that have been proven to bring the luck. Most winners are often right about the numbers, yet they didn’t manage to pick them in a sequence. Picking The Winning Numbers Experts often stress that you need to pick the winning numbers in the correct order. Most winners use a system to pick their numbers, and 99 percent of winners are strict about following a playing Data Sgp. How do you determine which numbers to pick? Most lottery systems simply require you to record the winning numbers you pick in advance. They do this to ensure that you don’t go in a rush and pick the same numbers, thus eliminating the possibility of human errors. On the other hand, you can also let the lottery terminal pick the numbers, or you can do it yourself by writing the numbers down on a piece of paper. Whatever method you choose, the key is playing the same set of numbers continually, either by yourself or with others. To enhance your chances of winning further, play lower odds lotto games such as the Fantasy 5, where the odds are more in your favor. Also, look around to see which numbers get drawn more often – Lowe’s Keno Clubs pick 5 numbers nearly 90 percent of the time, while Sports board games, such as Lotto, typically pick numbers 90 percent of the time. Feasibly, then, you could cover the remaining 10 percent of combinations by selecting numbers from all number patterns. Cover the other nine percent, and you might just be the next lucky winner. addle in the fact that there are solutions for everything. Look at the solution to finding the winning lottery numbers, and you’ll see that it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. So whatever you do, don’t get deterred, and don’t think that seeking the solution will make it any easier; it won’t. But, if you do feel like the challenge, then go ahead and try to pick those winning numbers yourself, for fun. Just imagine the sense of hope and accomplishment!